Sunday, May 20, 2012

Anna Begins.

And so it begins.

This blog has been discussed at length, well thought out, pre-planned and much anticipated - by me, anyway!

I'm looking forward to sharing my life and loves with you, especially my adventures in crochet, baking and photography.

I'm hoping to turn my creative ventures into something more than a hobby in the next little while, and I have a couple of friends who are looking forward to coming along for the ride.

To start with, I thought I'd share some of my past creations with you.


This is an Angry Birds beanie I made upon request for a friend. I made this without a pattern, just some second-hand yarn, basic stitches and imagination.


This blanket was a Mother's Day gift for my mother in law. At the time, she was undergoing chemotherapy and spending a lot of time bed. She has since passed away, and the blanket is back with me, but I'm really glad that she had some use of it for a while. This was an adaptation of a pattern I found somewhere in cyberspace, if I stumble across it again one day, I'll let you know.

Thanks for dropping by, next post I'll share a couple of my favourite patterns.

Anna.


2 comments:

  1. Great to see you have started a blog Anna. i enjoy see your photos and creations (especially the baked varieties).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roy, I'll have some tasty pics up here for you soon!

      Delete